Everlasting is a Marikina originated dish made of a mix of ingredients combined in an interesting way to make this tasty dish. See how these ingredients come together to make this sumptuous dish! It's simple and easy with this video and recipe.
- MONTEREY GROUND PORK - 1/2 kilo
- Garlic – minced - 2 Tbps.
- White onion - 2 Tbsp.
- Pickle relish - 2 Tbsp.
- PUREFOODS VIENNA SAUSAGE - mashed - 1/4 cup
- Red bell peppers – cubed - 1/2 cup
- Carrots – cubed - 2 Tbsp.
- Raisins - 2 Tbsp.
- MAGNOLIA CHEDDAR CHEESE – grated - 2 Tbsp.
- Tomato sauce - 1/4 cup
- Egg - beaten - 1 pc.
- Salt and Pepper
1. Saute Onions, garlic, ground pork, salt, pickles, sausage, bell peppers, carrots and raisins.
2. Allow to simmer.
3. Add cheese and tomato sauce until the cheese melts.
4. Allow to cool, then add the eggs. Combine well.
5. Prepare 6 “ Llanera by lining with Glad Aluminum Foil.
6. Decorate with carrots and some cheddar cheese at the bottom of the pan.
7. Pour the cooked ingredients and steam for 30 – 45 minutes.
Cool before serving.