Basil chicken is one of the most popular of all Thai dishes, offering spicy flavors that mingle beautifully with the taste of savory basil.
If you love eating spicy food, try our easy-to-cook Thai Chicken Basil it will surely quench your cravings for hot and spicy right at the comforts of your home.
- Magnolia Nutri-oil - 1 ½ tbsp
- garlic, chopped - 2 tbsp
- red onion, sliced - 1 ½ cup
- red bell pepper, sliced into strips - 1 cup
- green finger pepper, seeded and sliced - 2 tbsp
- Magnolia Chicken Station, chicken breast fillet, cubed - 1 kilo
- oyster sauce - ½ cup
- fish sauce - 1 tbsp
- soy sauce - 2 tbsp
- water - 1 cup
- cilantro, chopped - 2 tbsp
- basil, chopped - 1/3 cup
- cornstarch, dissolved in - 1 tbsp
- water - 1 ½ tbsp
- Salt as needed
- Water as needed
In a wok, sauté garlic, onions, red bell pepper, and finger pepper. Add chicken and cook until color changes. Add the oyster sauce, fish sauce, water, and soy sauce. Stir in the cilantro and basil. Add the cornstarch water mixture then simmer for 1 minute.